Residents are encouraged to register in the Community Notification System to receive immediate emergency information that affects them. Updates and ongoing information can be located at the sources listed below.
How do I stay informed on current events in the community?
Gallatin County Emergency Management provides several methods to stay informed if incidents occurring in Gallatin County. For the most part all of these sites are connected and information can be viewed using whichever method you prefer. The methods currently available are listed below:
- On our Website at www.ReadyGallatin.com
- At our social media site Facebook
- Utilizing our RSS Feed
- On Twitter at our Twitter Page
- By subscribing to our E-Mail list (send blank email to [email protected])
- Through FeedBurner (daily email)
Public Information Phone Line
During active incidents we also provide updates on our Public Information Phone Line at (406) 582-3175.